Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Wonders of Germany, Part IV

Our first city in Germany was Berlin. At some point in time, we went to the Berlin Wall, which is famous for its deeply philosophical, creative, moving, and beautiful artwork:
(Edited)

Awwwwh thanks Berlin! We appreciate it. 

Much Better

The shout-out to Dark Knight more than makes up for it.


 Okay, I still have no idea who/what/why this is. It's a monarch or rich person of some kind. It's not doing anything except standing there. I promise the crop doesn't cut out anything. But he's wearing glasses, which don't seem to fit the robes and such... anyhow it's great artwork.

I told you there were philosophers

 At least with this one we know the why, but still no info on the who or what.



I saw this great quote on the wall, but something stuck out, apart from all the love notes...

It's not beer...




 Cheers,
 Isaac

1 comment:

  1. That's even better than, "Because I'm the mom, and I say so."
    "Because I'm Panda."
    I mean, who could argue with that?

    ReplyDelete