Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Wonders of Germany (Sort Of), Part Whatever

So... this is what I looked like on the Germany trip:

Slightly rebellious, but presentable.

Needless to say, I haven't cut my hair since, so here's how I look now.

They call me Simba in the hood, you know.

Actually I should say "looked." I got a hair cut, because it's 90 degrees outside in [Our Fair City] when it's not raining, and having the equivalent of a giant fluffy cat on my head, while spectacular and good looking, is not fun.

Because unlike my father, my hair still grows.

But wait... (there's more!) what kind of hair cut?

The Mohawk.

I always shoot for memorable first impressions.

Hi! My name's Isaac, and no I am not a punk rocker and no I do not skip school.

Today is the championship meet, and to express my excitement and support for my team, I got a Mohawk. The team color is blue, so...

Walla.

That's me. Someone call the grandparents, make sure their hearts haven't stopped...

Cheers,

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment