Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch . . .

We've been away from our house for the last week (not just away from the blog).

I was really hoping it would rain.  I mean, it rained every day in July, practically, and I was really hoping the weather wouldn't pick the week we were gone to stop watering my garden for me.

Happily, it did rain a little, and my plants survived.  (Well, the outdoor plants did.  The indoor plants are another story . . .)


I think the watermelon missed me so much it tried to come knock on the back door and find me.


Tomatoes are looking . . . okay.  They're not growing as fast as I would have thought.


 The pumpkin is vining out nicely.


And the green beans are great.

The collards, on the other hand . . .


Well, we had some uninvited visitors while I was away.  :hostile stare:

No comments:

Post a Comment